Tuesday 16 August 2011

Union Flag Bag

I thought I'd share the new bag I've made for 'Duckie, Best of British'  at the Southbank Centre in London.

It's mostly made from recycled fabric:  The off white base of the 2 side panels is from an old tablecloth, the sparkley sides are off cuts from work and the zip is left over from another project. The polka dot blue fabric of the lining was left over from a 'wishing waterfall' installation I did a few years ago.

Who says all those piles of fabric and off cuts don't come in handy!




They're a bit hard to see but it's got 2 small chain handles, that I also bought for another project but never used.

If you want to see the rest of the (slightly ridiculous) outfit I'll be wearing then you'll have to come along to the event!!

No comments:

Post a Comment